We are Specialty's Cafe & Bakery, a growing establishment that has been offering made-from-scratch products and great service to our guests for over 25 years. If you are looking for a casual, fun, fast-paced work environment, then this is the position for you!
We are currently looking for great Barista to join our team! We partner with Peet's Coffee to offer our customers a high-quality and diverse menu of drinks. Knowing that you will be working for Specialty's means you can expect to work hard and have fun. Knowing that you will be serving a Peet's menu means you can expect to receive great training and be proud the drinks you are serving! This will be a closing shift position. We close at 5:00pm so you will still be able to enjoy your night!
What You Will Be Doing:
1. Prepare and serve great espresso and coffee drinks according to recipes
2. Greet, educate and thank guests
3. Maintain a clean and well-stocked coffee & condiment area
4. Be the coffee expert of the store
5. Perform routine cleaning and ongoing maintenance on the coffee & espresso machines in keeping with our Barista Coffee Manual
What We Need From You:
1. Be physically able to work an eight (8) hour day or more while on your feet
2. Safely lift ten (10) to fifty (50) pounds while wearing a back support belt
3. Have ability to perform basic mathematics on the spot
4. Show sharp attention to detail
5. Excellent guest service skills
What You Get From Us:
1. Excellent starting wage plus tips
2. 401k after 6 monts of employment
3. On-the-job, paid training program
4. Fantastic growth opportunity, we promote from within
5. Most importantly, you will work in a family-like environment where your contribution is truly valued
Specialty’s Café and Bakery is an equal opportunity employer and offers an environment which treats all of our employees with mutual trust and respect. We encourage open and honest communication and recognize creativity.