We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Bartender.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Wage: To Be Discussed
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Welcome to fun.
WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T MIX WORK WITH FUN?
NOW HIRING –
Team players wanted - job requirements
- Comfortable working in an emerging-growth company environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- An impressive work-ethic
- Desire to learn industry/gain experience
- Highly collaborative nature
- Must have a great personality, desire to serve guests, and enjoy working as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task
- Up-beat and engaging
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
More than just a paycheck - company benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Wages
- Fun, Energetic Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
Apply today to be a part of this INCREDIBLE BRAND!
Walk-ins welcome, but applications preferred.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer - All applicants will receive consideration without discrimination based on sex, marital status, race, color, age, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, military reserve membership, ancestry, religion, height, weight, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness or physical handicap or the presence of disabilities.
Briad Restaurant Group LLC (the “employer”) will consider qualified applicants with criminal conviction histories in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
The Briad Group - TGI Friday's