Guest Relations Specialist
Responsible for overall member retention. Focus will be spent on ensuring an exceptional member experience is achieved throughout the membership term. Proactively consult with members to address credit cards about to expire, credit cards that have expired and past due balances. Proactively exceed the needs of members, accurately answer questions and actively promote all events and programs with friendly and inviting engagement. Share communication between leadership and team members anticipating ways to enhance the member experience. The Guest Relations Specialist helps maximize member retention by connecting each member to the right people, place and program.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Ensuring Exceptional Member Experience
• Responsible for Member Engagement of all new and current members.
• Help develop a monthly retention plan with leadership to minimize attrition. The plan will outline tactics to reach the attrition goal and hold team members accountable to tasks, where appropriate.
• Participate actively in extending memberships or converting members to auto renew of our Wellness Agreement.
• Communicate proactively with members engaging them via in-person, phone out-reach, and email communication, to maximize membership usage.
• Provide services that are above and beyond customer satisfaction for retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand member’s needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Responds to and handles member’s problems and complaints.
• Sets a positive example for member relations.
• Elevate the culture of service through outreach incentives. Contact members via phone, email and in-clinic conversations, building relationships and engaging members.
• Articulate extensive knowledge of the Massage Envy Wellness programs, products, services, policies and procedures.
• Builds strong rapport with General Manager through pro-active and on-going communication; keep General Manager informed of brand initiatives and member experience, provides owners with an in-depth analysis of retention performance.
• Ability to demonstrate passion and commitment for the Massage Envy service philosophy and verifies that the intent of the brand is pulled through in member experience. Serves as a role model by demonstrating exceptional work ethic and service delivery for all team members in the clinic.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a customer service related position, call center position, telemarketing position or similar.