Busser - Pizza Antica Danville
Finally, as busser it is a critical responsibility to give others encouragement daily and actively work to uphold all Bacchus values, ultimately taking measures to do whatever it takes to ensure our guests satisfaction and to make a concerted effort towards the happiness of every person.
This is a non-exempt position. The busser reports to the shift Managers, managers and the General Manager.
* Maintain professional appearance at all times, clean and well groomed as per standard.
* Communicate with wait staff to maintain service efficiency and ensure guest satisfaction.
* Responsible for organization, sanitation, and replenishing of bus sta tion.
* Keep tables current including, but not limited to, clearing the table after each course, replacing silverware for next course, and crumbing. Bring water to tables and refills.
* Set, clear and reset tables, stock dishes, glassware and silverware.
* Maintains cleanliness of the restrooms, checking area in a timely manner and replenishing items.
* Cleans up all spills during meal service immediately throughout res taurant.
* Follows all side work procedures.
* Understand and comply completely with all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs as relates to the position you are scheduled for.
* Make sure every customer leaves happier than they arrived.
* Performs all reasonable tasks as requested by supervisor with a posi tive and enthusiastic approach.
* Clear tables after guests leave. Takes tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
* Between settings promptly clean table tops and chairs, floors are clean as required and arrange tabletop.
* Thank guests as they are leaving.
** It should be noted that this job description may not include every duty or responsibility that a person in this role may be asked to perform, other related duties may be required as assigned.
Pizza Antica is one of four California Pizza Antica locations, and is part of Bacchus Management Group, a boutique San Francisco-based hospitality and lifestyle business that owns and oversees two Michelin-starred restaurants, Spruce in San Francisco, and The Village Pub in Woodside; Mayfield Bakery & Cafe in Palo Alto; and Pizza Antica (Lafayette, Mill Valley, Santana Row, Santa Monica). In addition to their restaurants, they have a coffee roasting company, RoastCo; private farm, SMIP Ranch; and proprietary self-titled magazine, Bacchus.