Runner - The Village Pub
As a runner it will be your responsibility to perform your scheduled position in a professional manner. The ability to successfully work within a team will be critical to the success of this position.
Finally, as Runner it is a critical responsibility to give others encouragement daily and actively work to uphold all Bacchus values, ultimately taking measures to do whatever it takes to ensure our guests satisfaction and to make a concerted effort towards the happiness of every person.
This is a non-exempt position. The Runner reports to the shift managers, managers and the General Manager.
* Communicate with wait staff regarding requests and relay those to the kitchen.
* Complete closing side-work duties.
* Ensure all dishes match the ticket including modifiers and special requests.
* Check quality of plate presentation.
* Clear tables after guests. Take tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
* Promptly clean table tops, chairs and dining areas between seating. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletops.
* Inspect restrooms and clean as needed.
* Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server as needed.
* Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and guest satisfaction.
* Assist server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods
* Deliver the correct food to the correct table and seat number.
* Thank guests as they are leaving
* Maintain the flow of kitchen and dining room. When all items are assembled, assist in running food and beverage to tables.
** It should be noted that this job description may not include every duty or responsibility that a person in this role may be asked to perform, other related duties may be required as assigned