Full-Time Warehouse Associate
United Fulfillment Solutions, Inc., is a full service product fulfillment company seeking a highly motivated, career-oriented individual. Responsible for performing basic Warehouse functions including picking, pack verifying, and transferring materials to and from warehouse areas. This employee will have access to medical, dental and numerous other company benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Counts and verifies quantities of materials
- picked using hand scanners to confirm item numbers and total quantities,
- Picking/Packing process involves:
- Hand loading and unloading materials to or from pallets, shelves, racks, and bins.
- Stacks materials onto pallets
- Uses hand held scanner to pick orders from various type location.
- Pack orders through computer verification, various packing materials and labels.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully within all aspects of the picking/packing functions.
- Ability to work well with others, work individually and support miscellaneous functions.
To perform this position successfully, an individual is required to have the knowledge, skill and or ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Listed below are the minimum requirements needed.
Basic computer skills are required to perform this job. Must be able to navigate and maneuver in Windows and text environments. Knowledge of bar codes and the ability to perform inventory tasks using hand held RF scanners is a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or current student; or 1-2 years related job experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Check us out at www.unitedfsi.com
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old