CAREGiver- Companion Overnight ShiftsHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
You don't need any prior experience to become a Companion because we provide all the training. You bring the heart, patience and reliability.
We are currently looking for Companions to work overnight shifts with our clients. As a Companion, your job is to deliver high-quality companionship care with a compassionate touch. Your duties may include: *Companionship and conversation * Grocery shopping * Light housekeeping * Meal planning and preparation * Medication reminders * Planning and participating in activities like scrapbooking, games and light exercise * Transportation for shopping, errands and appointments * Specialized Alzheimer's caregiving
Why Work with Home Instead Senior Care Central Suffolk, NY
We value CAREGivers like no other home care company. We are committed to your success. Here's how we show it.
- Competitive Compensation - $11.50 - $12/hour
- Flexible Schedules
- Short Commute to Cases - We only service Central Suffolk County
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Responsive and supportive office team
Requirements to be a Companion CAREGiver
To meet our high standards, you must be willing and able to:
- Treat and care for seniors and their family members with compassion, dignity and respect.
- Communicate in a friendly and cheerful manner.
- You must also possess a valid driver’s license and have valid, current auto insurance.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.