Childcare Teachers - Flexible Hours *
We are located at 19880 West 130th Street
Now Offering a Sign On Bonus for ALL Eligible New Hires
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Associate Degree in ECE/Child Development OR
- Career Pathways Level 3 certification
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility strongly preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Learning Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Learning Care Group, Inc. (ATS)