On-demand Roadside Assistance
Who we are:
The Allstate Good Hands Rescue Network (GHRN) is a crowdsourced network of independent
contractors who help people when they’re stranded by a roadside emergency — flat tire, dead
battery, keys locked in the car, or an empty tank. Our rescuers come from a variety of backgrounds
and industries including retirees, veterans, students, roadside assistance pros (looking for additional
work), transportation pros (drivers, delivery, taxi), on-demand workers, people who enjoy working on
cars, and many others (experienced or entry-level).
What’s in it for you?
· Flexibility – freedom to choose when to work, when you want, as often as you want forextra income
· Login from home, your car, or wherever you are
· Rescue motorists by helping people in needMinimum requirements:
· Insured Car
· Valid Driver's License
· At least 18 years of age
· Pass criminal background screen, MVR and drug screen
· Demonstrate validation of basic skills
Getting started is easy:
1. Apply in under 10 minutes
2. Meet minimum requirements
3. Start rescuing people!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old