$11.50/HR - Washington St. Hiring Foodies/Team Members / Food Prep/Line Servers/Crew - Great Part-time opportunities!
Our Foodies consistently prepare and serve our delicious food to our guests in line with our recipes, while ensuring an excellent and fast guest experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Make and serve delicious, fresh food following Noon's guidelines and safety procedures
• Make all our guests feel welcomed, delighted, and like part of the Noon family
• Keep our restaurant clean, sanitized, organized, and well stocked
• Work as a team; support, train, and show appreciation for other family members
• Execute Noon's systems and processes to operate the restaurant successfully
• Other duties as outlined in Noon's Training & Development Plan or as assigned by Supervisor
WHO WE ARE:
• Passionate foodies who are OBSESSED with FLAVOR!
• LOVE creating an AMAZING food experience for our guests!
• ENERGIZED by a fast-paced environment!
• EXCITED to be part of a hip and growing brand!
WHO YOU ARE:
• Incredibly passionate about food
• Love serving guests
• Have a high bar for excellence in all things you do
• Love working in a fast-paced, team environment
• Love learning and teaching others
• Want to grow your career with a growing company
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
• Availability to work flexible hours, this includes weekends and closing shifts
• Food handler and liquor license (in accordance with age standards & legal requirements if applicable)
• Fluency in spoken & written English
• Health/Vision/Dental (After 1 year of service)
• Flexible Hours
• Great Work Environment
• Career Development and Growth Opportunities
• Free employee meal during shift