Suites Supervisor - Part-time
The Suites Supervisor is responsible for providing quality, hospitality and customer service. As a suites supervisor, you are responsible for communication between management, FOH staff, culinary, administrative coordinators, and guests. Supervisors work closely with the entire team to ensure productivity and efficiency. Supervisors are responsible for assistance in preparation for events and operational efficiency before, during, and after an event. The supervisor assists in monitoring staff, ensuring safety, and striving for an optimal experience for guests. Supervisors will actively support any additional needs and objectives of Honda Center Food & Beverage as deemed necessary.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring quality, hospitality and customer service
- Responsible for communication between counter parts of the department
- Responsible for organization and preparation of events
- Responsible for assisting in closing out financials per event and ensuring correct billing takes place.
- Responsible for supervising team members on non-event and event days.
- Direct any other inquiries (not regarding food and beverage) to the correct entity and/or personnel.
- Monitor and maintain food quality.
- Assist management with monitoring department by maintaining policies and procedures, upholding safety and sanitation standards, and ensuring a positive atmosphere for team members and guests.
- Maintain, resolve, and enforce cash handling policies and procedures.
- Monitor and enforce safe alcohol policies and procedures.
- Monitor and maintain inventory control and product requisition.
- Support any other tasks as assigned by the Honda Center Management Team.
- Have full knowledge of food and beverage menu items and accompaniments.
- Responsible for reporting “important” information to staff.
- Be comfortable with the arena and know how to navigate personally, as well as, assist guests.
- Support any other Food & Beverage departments as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisors and/ or managers.
- Ensure event standards of service are reached.
- Help maintain and ensure excellent customer service.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required.
- One-year experience in an administrative role with a food and beverage background preferred.
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, and Outlook).
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- A strong attention to detail and proven customer service skills.
- Exceptional organization and prioritization.
- Schedule flexibility and availability.
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures.