Dishwashers!! GREAT COMPENSATION & SCHEDULE!
Craft beer isn’t just a trend to us. It’s a way of life. After 40 years of serving up the highest quality beers, great food and good times, the vibe at Old Chicago keeps getting better.
Since 1976, we’ve been committed to innovation and excellence in craft beer, pairing those picks with delicious dishes, and delivering to our guests genuine Chicago-style goodness. From our food and drink menus, to our energetic staff and friendly atmosphere, Old Chicago is the place to discover unique specialty brews, enjoy delicious pizzas and unique entrées, while celebrating with friends.
Summary: To maintain dish area, equipment, and chemicals. Maintain clean and sanitized kitchen utensils and service ware to positively impact speedy and efficient service to our guest.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wash pots, pans, and other cooking equipment by hand while following Roper Ware washing techniques.
- Scrape food from dirty dishes and place them in dish racks. Wash all utensils, glassware and dishware, and store correctly.
- Sort and remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Sort and stock clean glassware, utensils, and dishware.
- Ensure the work area and equipment stay clean throughout shift.
- Change dish machine chemicals, water, and three compartment sink, as needed.
- Inspect and verify machine is working properly and chemical levels are correct throughout the work day.
- Wash/mop variety of work areas (e.g., tables, walls, refrigerators, floor, etc.) throughout a shift.
- Work closely and communicate with BOH and FOH Team Members, in a high pace environment, while doing a variety of “time restraint” tasks.
- Operate the cleaning caddy every shift.
- Cleaner/Janitor functions including full cleaning of BOH, FOH, Bar, and Restroom areas prior to or after hours of operations.
- May be cross trained into other BOH positions.
Apply online or in store!
Independently owned and operated, OLD CHICAGO franchise organizations (DBA ROC Taproom) determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs which may vary from company-owned locations
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old