Shift Supervisor - Hiring Event!
This employer has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Taco Bell is now hiring Shift Supervisors for their location in on North Wabash Avenue in Chicago!
Apply now! Interviews will be held in October!
The Taco Bell Shift Leader supports the Restaurant General Manager by running great work shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems with a smile, seek help when needed and are willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You’ll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit. A successful candidate will have a positive attitude and good communications skills. If you want to build a great career, be part of a winning team, and learn valuable leadership skills, Taco Bell is the place to learn, grow and succeed!
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
- Strong preference for internal promote form Hourly Champion position
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must pass background check criteria
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to do basic business math
- Able to stock shelves and coolers
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide direction
- Able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin
- Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old