Pre-K Lead Teacher - Child Care *
Childtime Learning Centers Are Hiring Lead Teachers In Arlington!
Child care center 4600 Garden Corner Rd
We are seeking a Full Time Lead Teacher for our Pre- K program
Our Lead Teachers...
- Create a warm, welcoming, nurturing,and educational classroom for the children to learn and grow.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans (preferred)
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development
- CDA (required)
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Questions? Contact Shauna at firstname.lastname@example.org or (817) 478-9575
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old