- MSE Branded Foods of South Carolina, LLC - Myrtle Beach Airport Restaurant
- Job Title
- CASHIER / COUNTER ATTENDANT/HOSTESS
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- 1100 Jetport Rd.
Myrtle beach, SC 29577
CASHIER / COUNTER ATTENDANT/HOSTESS
HOST / HOSTESS / FOOD EXPO -RUNNER
MSE Branded Foods – Myrtle Beach Airport Restaurants – Myrtle Beach, SC
A career with MSE Branded Foods is more than just a job; it’s a stepping-stone to a successful future in the progressive workplace of restaurant and retail business. We are looking for talented persons to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties while providing excellent customer service based on the company’s standards. We are seeking skilled Food Servers and Hostesses to seat and serve our guests food and drinks at our independently owned food concepts.
Our Team Members are valued persons whose individual contributions are integral to our overall success. New members will work closely with supervisors and managers who will invest their time and energy into helping you develop and expand your job and people skills; and pave the way for advancement opportunities. MSE Branded Foods offers first class pay along with bonus and incentive opportunities to our employees.
MSE Branded Foods is always looking to add new talent to our team at our independently owned concepts which include, Nacho Hippo, and Boardwalk Cafe located on the Concourse at the Myrtle Beach Airport. Part-time and full-time and seasonal positions are available.
The Food Server is responsible for always providing prompt and friendly food and beverage service to all of our guests. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales performance objectives as determined, communicated, and monitored by management.
The Host/Hostess Server Assistant is responsible for always providing a friendly welcome and farewell to all of our guests. The server assistant is responsible for seating the guests and assisting the service team with ensuring that each guest leaves happy.
The Expo is responsible for ensuring that all food orders are prepared within a timely manner and according to guest special request and MSE recipes. Communicates with the service and heart of house teams to expedite all food deliveries to to-go, dining room, and bar areas.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Characteristics for job placement:
- Maintain a gracious, pleasant and friendly attitude while contributing to a team-work based environment.
- Be customer service oriented and detail oriented
- Demonstrate ability to comprehend and follow both written and oral instructions
- Adhere to the company dress and appearance policy
- Guide guests through food, beverage and promotional items.
- Responsible for attention and prompt response to the guests needs throughout their visit.
- Serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with the MSE Responsible Serving Statement Policy.
- Utilize the Kitchen Display System (KDS) or kitchen tickets effectively in order to maintain the flow of service, control cost/waste, and build sales.
- Responsible for set-up, cleanliness and organization of the work area beginning, during and the end of each shift
- Position requires slip-resistant shoes
High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred
Experience in Food Preparation/ Service preferred –but not required for consideration
*May be required to submit to E-Verify screening and pass a background check as required by Homeland Security and/or MSE Branded Foods as a condition of employment.
This position requires regular attendance as scheduled in accordance with company labor needs; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.; requires the ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability of adjust focus. Must be able to read and write and speak the English language.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old