Industrial Maintenance Technician
THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
The Industrial Maintenance Technician provides upkeep and repair for all production and facility equipment within the Center to ensure or improve production efficiency.
- Perform preventative maintenance and troubleshooting on Fanuc robotics, motion control, Allen Bradley MicroLogix , CompactLogix, and ControlLogix
- Troubleshooting using PLC interface for diagnostics
- Assist with installation of new equipment
- Conduct basic electrical and mechanical repairs as assigned
- Assist with facility improvement and basic repairs including floors, walls, and ceilings
- Assist management with scheduling maintenance projects
- Support outside contractors with repairs/maintenance as needed
- Maintain accurate and complete departmental records
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3 years' work experience with automation, calibrated tools, electrical and mechanical repairs, and laptop to PLC interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of hydraulics, PLC logic, plumbing, general contracting, welding, HVAC/refrigeration, etc. preferred
- Ability to read and/or understand written and/or verbal policy, instruction and direction in English required
- Skilled Windows based computer systems preferred
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical blueprints preferred
- Must be able to safely operate a forklift and manual/electric pallet jacks
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed and available for emergency call-in
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company utilizes eSignatures for Disclosures and Consent which applies to all Materials, both current and future, related to your application for or possible employment with Papa John's International, Inc. on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries ("Papa John's"). By choosing to click "Apply Now" and move forward in the Application Process you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the Company's E-Signature Disclosures and Consent Policy. Please click here to review this policy.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old