Restaurant Equipment Technician
Duties require the ability to drive to different sites to repair and/or maintain restaurant equipment, good organization and communication skills and the physical capbility to repair equipment (lifting compressors, motors, etc). Scope of the equipment you will be working on will be: refrigeration units, ice machines, ovens,fryers, dishwashers, HVAC units, and other commercial food service appliances. Locations to be traveled: Contra Costa County, Alameda County, Marin and Sonoma County.
Need to be familiar with:
- Lincoln conveyor ovens
- Hobart Mixers
- Dough sheeter machine
- Swamp coolers
- Rooftop heating and air coditioning units: HVAC
- Refrigeration units: Delfield, True, and others.
- Jackson dishwashers
- Manitowac ice machines
* Min of 2 years of wrok experience
* EPA Universal Certification
* Clean Driving Record
* Reliable, friendly, honest, and motivated
* Basic hand tools not provided
* Minimum High School Education or G.E.D.
* Aggressive wages based on experience
* Health benefits for fulltime positions
* Paid time off
* Factory & industry training
* Company vehicles
* Job security & growth