Personal Care Assistant
FirstLight Home Care of Tri-Valley is a non-medical caregiving organization that serves the Contra Costa and Alameda Counties. We are part of a national network based in Cincinnati, Ohio and present in 34 states. We are currently hiring Experienced Caregivers , Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) , and Home Health Aides (HHA) to provide Companion and Personal Care services for seniors, new mothers, those recovering from surgery, disabled adults, veterans or any adult over the age of 18 who just needs a little assistance.
Caregivers love to work for FirstLight! Here are some reasons why:
• Competitive pay rates (ave. $14.50/hour ranges from $13-16)
• Direct deposit
• Paid orientation and continuing training
• Holiday pay
• Supportive, family atmosphere
• Employee rewards & recognition programs
• Referral bonus for caregivers & clients
• Assistance/reimbursement for TB Test, Live Scan, and Home Care Aide Registry fees of new caregivers
• And more!!!
• Maturity & practical home care experience
• Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation & vehicle insurance
• Must be able to pass DOJ/FBI background checks & drug test
• Up to date tuberculosis (TB) screening result
• Proof of US work eligibility
• Registered on the Home Care Aide Registry of the California Department of Social Services – Not yet registered? We’re here to help you!
At FirstLight, we believe in taking really good care of the people who take care of our clients. We are dedicated to finding the kind of people we would trust with our own families. Extraordinary people who will deliver exceptional care.
Apply today for an interview! Our courteous office staff are reviewing applications daily!