The Assistant Manager is responsible for acting in a leadership role to the crew leaders as well as the crew. He/she must lead by example in values and responsibilities:
• We A.C.T. Guest First - develop behaviors to effectively model "We A.C.T. Guest First" with internal customers and guests.
• We are Clean and Attractive - learn the importance of maintaining a
• clean and attractive work environment and appearance.
• We are Fast - identify what is needed to create an environment where all employees share in the responsibility of exceeding guest satisfaction.
• We Always Deliver High Quality - learn what is meant by quality and
how to demonstrate behaviors that support the consistent delivery of quality products.
• We Enjoy Working Here - explore the conditions that allow employees to gain personal, guest, and organizational satisfaction. Able to recite the values and value proposition
Duties & Responsibilities:
Sales and Profits
• Builds sales by promoting guest satisfaction.
• Manages labor costs by evaluating actual labor against projected sales throughout the shift.
• Maintains and delivers high quality products using the PACE system.
• Monitors product quality by managing crewmember performance and providing specific feedback.
• Trains crewmembers in WOW! Service.
• Trains crew members to respond pro-actively to the guest.
• Effectively manages shift to exceed the guest's expectations.
• Models and promotes the Cinnabon culture and values.
• Trains crew members to maintain bakery cleanliness during shift.
• Follows bakery-cleaning schedule.
• Troubleshoots equipment repairs.
• Follows procedures for reporting maintenance problems.
• Uses shift planning tools to deploy crewmembers effectively.
• Conducts interviews with Crewmember Selection tools.
• Trains crewmember on all positions using the approved job aids.
• Conducts effective crewmember orientations.
• Trains crewmember on new products.
• Effectively manages the shift and bakery in the Bakery Manager's absence.
• Accomplishes all management duties in a timely manner.
Policies and Procedures
• Follows procedures outlined in the Operations Manual.
• Follows cash control policy and security policy.
• Knowledgeable in register discounts and promotions.
• Maintains safe working conditions in the bakery.
• Reports accidents and incidents to Bakery Manager / Franchise Partner within 24 hours.
• Effectively coaches crewmembers for improved performance.
• Accurately, consistently document performance appropriate.
• Uses consistent practices in managing performance problems.
• Accurately completes all financial reports.
• Makes accurate drawer counts, safe audits, petty cash and bank deposits following company guidelines.
• Schedules weekly labor efficiently and ensures sign in/out record keeping is accurate.
• Reports and reconciles weekly payroll.
• Understands weekly P & L statement and take corrective actions as needed.
• All other duties as assigned by the Bakery Manager or Franchise Partner.
• Leadership and Motivation
• Problem solving/Cognitive skills
• Teamwork and Interpersonal Communication skills
• Honesty and Integrity
• Maturity and Stability
Essential Physical Requirements:
• Ability to communicate with Guests and co-workers.
• Ability to read and perform functions of addition and subtraction and makes correct change.
• Ability to process information through the POS register system.
• Ability to lift up to 5Olbs bags or pull 35lb batches of dough from the mixer (if working in a scratch bakery).
• Ability to lift up to 35-pound boxes of frozen products.
• Ability to work in a warm environment (ovens) and react to buzzers and timers.
• Ability to climb ladders and bends at the waist to clean equipment.
• Ability to use hands, arms, shoulders and back to produce rolls for up to 4-hour periods (if working in a scratch bakery).
• Ability to work around industrial strength cleaners.
• Ability to weigh and measure baking products.
• Ability to stand for up to 4 hours without a break.
• Ability to operate the mixer (if working in a scratch bakery).
Associate Degree or equivalent work experience in a food service or retail environment. Demonstrated ability to positively effect bakery sales and profits.
Demonstrated ability to train and motivate the crew to exceed the Guests expectations.
leadership and motivation, problem solving, teamwork and communication, honesty and integrity
$13.50/hour + bonus