Registered Nurse / Home CareNurse Supervisor/RN
Home Instead Senior Care of Somerset, NJ, is looking for a Part Time RN Supervisor. Home Instead Senior Care offers personal care and companionship services to older adults and seniors in their homes. The ideal candidate will have experience in home care and/or community based nursing, along with a passion for serving the elderly.
- Conducts an initial client assessment, develops a Plan of Care, conducts reassessments, follow up telephone calls and maintains clients Plan of Care.
- Conducts in-home visits in accordance with agency guidelines and state regulations
- Supervises Certified Home Health Aides and companions
- Provides hands on training/orientation as needed for CHHA in client's home according to duties outlined in the client's Plan of Care
- Consults with client, client's family and other healthcare professionals in order to provide and maintain safe and efficient client care and review progress
- Prepares necessary paperwork for Agency policies and state Board of Nursing policies
- Maintain compliance with state regulations affecting Health care Service Firms
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Currently holds a valid license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) issued by the Board of Nursing in New Jersey, BSN preferred
- Has a minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an RN, preferably with Home Care, Hospice or Assisted Living experience
- Must have a current NJ driver's license with at least 3 years clean driving record
- Has a vehicle that is insured in accordance with state and agency requirements and is in good working order
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Basic computer skills required
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.