Assistant Store Manager
Responsible for all facets of the operation for a Papa Murphy's store by performing all of the functions outlines on the Shift Supervisor job description in addition to the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to be at assigned workstation in full uniform and ready to begin work at scheduled time.
- Completes all daily and weekly store paperwork including, Weekly Sales Reports (WSR), inventory and labor breakdown reports.
- Must be able to go to the bank to purchase change and pick up deposit bags.
- Places and receives food and beverage orders.
- Trains team members in all positions in the store.
- Assists the Store Manager with team member orientations and gives hiring recommendations to the Manager.
- May supervise and operate the store independently in the absence of the Store Manager for prolonged periods of time. (e.g. vacations, etc.)
- Train and prepare to move to next available store manager position within the market.
Education: At least High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Experience: 1-2 Years previous supervisory and QSR management experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to pass criminal background and credit history check.
- Requires excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, and POS.
- Requires basic reading and math skills, including weights and measurements.
- Must be able to stand on a hard surface for long periods of time.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move 25-30 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Requires good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old