Are you looking to join a great team?
You don't need to look any further than Clare Oaks!
Full-time and Part-time positions available
The Housekeeper is responsible for the daily cleanliness and sanitation of all assigned common areas, hallways, restrooms, dining rooms, resident rooms, offices, and furniture in accordance with federal, state, and local standards and guidelines to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
Clare Oaks offers competitive wages and a positive, team-oriented work environment. New employees receive hands on training and a formalized orientation program.
Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, and disability the first of the month following date of hire.
Our additional benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) w/ Company match
- Verizon & AT&T Discounts (up to 25% on your monthly service)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- On-site Dining Program
Work with a great team in a fantastic community!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a healthcare environment, strongly preferred
- General knowledge of cleaning chemicals, equipment and handling procedures, infection control procedures, and universal precautions;
- Must be able to read, write, and follow written and verbal directions in English.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent attendance record in previous positions
Clare Oaks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or genetics.
Learn more about working at Clare Oaks on our careers page at www.clareoaks.com/careers.