“To be a Chick-fil-A restaurant of Growth, Opportunity, and Community.” This applies to the front counter team as we want to continue to improve the guest experience everyday. As a Supervisor you are responsible for ensuring we are giving the best guest experience possible. Coaching and developing our team is of upmost importance.
Qualifications / Characteristics:
- Maintains great relationships of trust and respect with the Operator, other leaders and team members.
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership and zero entitlement.
- Exhibits expertise in performing your current position. Excels as a Team Leader (if applicable).
- Shows commitment to the store and the success of it going above and beyond what is required.
- Possesses great decision making skills.
- Ability to hold other people accountable.
- Knows how to use their time and team members time wisely not focusing on unnecessary tasks.
- Going the second mile for our team and our guests needs to be second nature to a Supervisor.
- Demonstrates a commitment to personal development. Takes excitement in every development opportunity.
- Is able to appropriately address conflict and handle concerns in a productive and effective manner.
- Takes a personal interest in developing others. Desire to see others win!
- Follows through on commitments and agreed upon action plans. Does what they say they are going to do.
- Listens and takes direction well from the Operator and upper leadership.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Meets/possesses all qualifications/characteristics listed on the Team Leader Job Description.
- Cleanliness Expert! Keeps their eyes open for areas that need cleaning.
- Understand, respect, follow and enforce all store policies and procedures put in place by the Operator. Document violations and inform upper leadership of habitual problems.
- Follow up after implementation of new systems, training or policies to ensure the team is following correctly.
- Take responsibility for ensuring a safe experience for all of our team members and guests. Safety is your #1 priority. Know what to do confidently in the event of an emergency.
- Ensure that your team leaders and members are executing superior service on your shift. The guest is #1!
- Be the example in every aspect of the store.
- Control efficiency and productivity. Monitor labor reports and make adjustments as needed in the moment.
- Monitor food waste to meet food cost goals.
- Make the set-up sheet for your shift. Make sure to utilize individual team member’s strengths by putting them in their best position.
- Be aware of and enforce health standards and proper cleaning procedures.
- Follow all cash management procedures as listed in the Team Leader Cash & Coupon Accountability Policy.
- Be aware of all catering orders for your shift and ensure they are prepared and ready on time for each delivery or pick up. Help the next shift by making them aware of any catering orders and doing anything to help them prepare. Be able to correctly take and record a catering order using our forms and evernote. Ensure second mile service is being executed for our catering guests.
- Be sure you and all of your employees are following proper break procedures when taking breaks.
- Conduct uniform checks when team members arrive. Appearance is a part of service.
- Leave the store better than your received it. Before you leave for the day make sure the next shift is prepared and you have communicated any necessary or important information to the incoming leaders.
- Be aware of marketing events or promotions happening on your shift and instruct your team on how to handle them.
- Understand and properly execute all actions needed to open and close the unit safely.
- Operate with a sense of authority – you are in charge!
- Encourage, Encourage, Encourage!! Stay positive with the team and show them you care about them and the guests!
- NEVER stop growing and seeking out ways to improve. NEVER settle for just O.K.!
Browse similar jobs (199)
Midlothian, Virginia 23112
Midlothian, Virginia 23112