Reports to: Restaurant Manager
Classification/Type: Non-Exempt / Full-Time
Expected Hours: 46 Hours/Week Minimum
Pay Level: $13.00/Hour Starting Pay (Or more with experience)
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Summary of Position:
The Restaurant Co-Manager position is structured so that the Co-Manager learns and performs all of the functions of a Restaurant Manager. The Co-Manager should be able to run a store independently once their training period is complete. A successful Co-Manager will be able to step into the Restaurant Manager position when needed to either fill-in for management, fill-in for another Co-Manager, or to become the full-time Restaurant Manager at one of the Company’s stores. A Co-Manager reports directly to the Restaurant Manager at any location they are assigned.
The position co-directs operations of the store with and through a team of assistant managers, shift leaders, and crew members. This position ensures increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, materials, and equipment upkeep. This position must possess considerable skill in managing employees, customer service, organization, and have a willingness to partner with ownership in creating a successful restaurant.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Uphold the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Work productively and supervise team to ensure performance of their responsibilities, so as to achieve company mission
- Adhere to policies and procedures set forth by the company ownership
- Prepare and ensure consistent, high-quality products are served to customers
- Serve customers correct, complete orders within service time goals
- Focus on and model superior customer service procedures
- Display the proper image and follow company policies, procedures, and standards for conduct
- Clean and organize work stations and ensure the standards for restaurant image are maintained
- Perform cash management responsibilities
- Ensure compliance of all safety and security procedures
- Ensure compliance of all hour/wage labor laws and standards
- Provide direction and feedback to team, followed up by coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed to Little Caesars standards
- Perform the tasks associated with food and paper controls, labor, and utility cost controls and monitors shift activities to ensure compliance
- Complete all daily and weekly paperwork neatly and accurately as directed by owners and other office personnel
- Follow all procedures associated with opening and closing the restaurant, appropriately handle unexpected occurrences, and notify appropriate parties in a timely fashion
- Ensure the management of adequate inventory levels using Little Caesars systems and guidelines to minimize loss
- Manage assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized
- Successfully perform job duties of every station in the restaurant
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Teamwork Orientation
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
- Performance Management
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Ability to Multitask
Together Everyone Achieves More
- Makes success a “we” word rather than a “me” word.
- Gives feedback, mentors, coaches and listens to help teammates reach their goals.
- Treats teammates with sincerity, courtesy, and dignity.
- Demonstrates a positive outlook, even in tough times.
- Is proud to make REALLY GOOD FOOD!
- Uses positive word of mouth about Little Caesars.
- Creates sales with the use of hand-billing, sampling and suggestive selling.
- Utilizes company resources for local store marketing.
- Understands that sales result from quality products, fast, friendly service and great value.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in reacting to customers’ needs, requests and complaints.
- Puts the delight of the customer first.
- Greets customers with genuine hospitality.
- Manages all financial responsibilities with integrity and honesty
- Understands and uses the P&L to plan.
- Manages controllable costs.
Quality of Operations
- Always gives his/her best.
- Ensures all procedures are followed and products are made to spec.
- Strives for constant improvement and improved results.
In partnership with the Restaurant Manager, the Co-Manager will assist in supervising team members of the store location and is responsible for the leadership of those employees.
This job entails frequent exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity and extreme cold. There is also frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood and produce items.
Standard Work Hours:
Co-Managers work a minimum of 46 hours/week. However, the work environment and needs of the store may require more than 46 hours/week. In the first few months of training, the Co-Manager will typically work an almost identical schedule to the Restaurant Manager.
As a general rule, the Co-Manager should be in the store when customers are in the store. As such, the priority times for work are through the lunch and dinner peak service times. This is where the manager’s skills and experience are most needed and most effective for the success of the store.
The Co-Manager should not arrive to work before 10am unless there is an extenuating circumstance, such as:
- Key-Dropped Truck Delivery
- Very Large Pizza Order(s)
- Staff Meetings/Trainings
- Deposits (if applicable)
- Other circumstances with permission from Owner(s)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and stand. The employee is frequently required to reach, bend, stoop, shake, stir, pour, carry, push and lift objects up to 75 pounds. There is substantial repetitive motion of the wrists, hands and fingers.
The employee is regularly required to operate a vehicle.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and/or overnight travel may be expected.
Reliable transportation to and from work is a requirement for this position.
Health Insurance: The Co-Manager position is eligible for the medical coverage with the Company’s plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina.
Vacation/Sick/Personal Leave: The Co-Manager position is eligible to participate in the Company’s VSP policy. First year managers receive a prorated amount of VSP time with the total number of hours increasing with years of service, renewing annually on December 1.
Direct Deposit: Co-Managers are eligible to participate in our Direct Deposit payment option.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum age 18+
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent management experience
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
- Valid Driver’s License
- Working knowledge of local store marketing, sales building, and a proven track record of controlling costs.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time; and where possible, future notice will be given.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Browse similar jobs (98)
Greenwood, South Carolina 29649
Greenwood, South Carolina 29649
Greenwood, South Carolina 29649
Browse similar jobs
- Associates Degree Jobs
- Clerical Jobs
- Cleaning Jobs
- Bachelors Degree Jobs
- Cashier Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Finance Jobs
- Greeter Jobs
- Friendly Jobs
- Managerial Jobs
- Medical Benefits Jobs
- Multitasking Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Quality Assurance Jobs
- Restaurant Operations Jobs
- Retail Jobs
- Fast Food Jobs
- Restaurant Jobs
- Pizza Jobs
- Food Service Jobs