Doc Magrogan's Oyster House was developed as a way to pay tribute and homage to the great tradition of enjoying oysters. Doc's serves the finest handcrafted beers, superior wines, fresh sustainable seafood, premium local steaks, and the largest oyster selection in the region.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge concept and have a passion for your craft, this may be the fit for you. Our team is seeking the "best of the best" in the industry as we continue to grow rapidly, with advancement opportunities available. This is a great chance to be part of an awesome team that you can be proud of and truly enjoy, day in and day out!
We're looking for highly motivated, experienced hosts who can work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest centric environment.
The ideal busser is detail oriented, self-motivated and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. The responsibilities of the Busser include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service by quickly and efficiently clearing restaurant tables
- Carry large loads of dishes to kitchen for washing
- Support other areas of the restaurant as necessary, such as setup, cleanup, prep work and equipment maintenance
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality desired, but not required
- Customer service focused and solution oriented
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on restaurant needs
- Food handler's card may be required according to local and or state regulations
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old