At The TJX Companies, Inc., our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers, every day. We strive to deliver exceptional value in an atmosphere that’s friendly and fun.
To accomplish this, we depend on our Associates to provide a courteous, helpful and enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. In return, we’ve created a workplace that values honesty, mutual respect, teamwork, and high standards – where every person has the chance to excel.
- Responsible for assisting in the daily operation of the distribution center.
- Must be able to lift, count, select, sort, ticket, pack and/or handle an assortment of merchandise.
- Good communication skills in primary language
- Visual accuracy skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Capacity for lifting up to 50 lbs, reaching overhead, bending, twisting
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to work a shift with some overtime, as needed Forklift operator experience a plus
- Prior distribution center experience a plus
APPLY IN PERSON TODAY!
Due to variances in the hiring needs of each individual store, hours of need may vary. Please visit your local store and speak with the Hiring Manager at that location to determine whether they have Full Time or Part Time Hiring Needs.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Minimum age for work is 16 (for summer and in-school youth)
- High school diploma/GED preferred, except for summer/in-school youth
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we are proud to offer an exemplary benefits package:
- Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurances, short term disability, vision discount program and 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- Other benefits include competitive paid time off and Associate discounts.