Retail Reset Merchandiser Part TimeOverview
To all you incredibly talented, challenge seekers, dare-to dreamers, early rise in the morning go-getters, outside-of-the-box thinkers, experience-driven trendsetters, and creative brainstorming doodlers, we just have four words: We're looking for you.
CROSSMARK Retail Reset Merchandisers are vital to our success!!. In an increasingly complex retail environment, our specialized Retail Reset Merchandising teams are providing consumers with the opportunity to see and purchase the latest or improved products from our clients. Team members will work with plano-grams, schematic layouts, while also implementing department or brand resets in a variance of major retailers in the United States.
* Execute retail merchandising tasks, encompassing the ability to read and understand plano-grams and schematic layouts, as well as the implementation of department or brand resets in grocery/retail setting.
* Strong execution skills with the ability to meet challenging/changing deadlines
* Ability to interface effectively with clients, leadership and managers in a positive, cooperative and professional manner at all times.
* High collaboration, engagement and customer service focus is essential.
* Accurately report all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
* Complete required training and certification programs.
* Engage every work day with CROSSMARK'S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
* Provide excellent customer service and develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
* Insure proper maintenance on all company equipment.
* Ability to receive required product/materials at a secure location, to be utilized for resets
* Follow company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
* Prior retail reset or merchandising experience (preferred)
* Ability to successfully complete department, brand or general reset work activities as scheduled.
* Communicate effectively with store (client) personnel/management, regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions and client sales plan objectives.
* Reliable transportation - must be able to transport yourself and required product/materials from your residence to execute a variety of work (must be able to travel to multiple locations, typically between 25-40 miles - mileage reimbursement is provided). Associate that utilizes a personal vehicle for business purposes are required to maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and the minimum auto insurance coverage specified by the associate's state of residence.
* Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Hours of Operations & Availability (Part-Time Associate)
* This role is not expected to exceed 24 hrs. a week, although the company does maintain discretion to change the hours, based on the needs of the client and or business
* Typical hours of operation are from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5pm, with occasional projects requiring early morning (5 am-6 am), overnight travel, weekends or evenings as well.
* Availability preferences: Monday through Friday, with availability to work: 2 or 3, 6-8 hour days, starting at 5 or 8 am.
Computer and Technology Proficiency
* Basic computer literacy-using: MS Word, Outlook & Internet Explorer
* Regular access to a computer or printer (to check email, complete training & print reports)
* Ability to navigate and utilize a tablet and or smartphone technology, g. photo uploads & using apps
* Reliable Internet access
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb or balance.
* The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high.
* Resets: can be very physical in nature. Reset activities could include: removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures and displays, reorganizing the products according to the Plano-gram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Associates are required to submit to a standard background check and drug screening as required when designated by the client.
Crossmark Incorporated (LinkUp)