Submit your information for immediate consideration! Slim Chickens has been recognized as one of the fastest growing brands in the fast-casual segment. With over 60 locations today and a fanatical following in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Nebraska and now Kansas, the eternally cool brand is an emerging as an employer of choice. Southern hospitality is not just for the South; everyone, everywhere can appreciate honest food, working and socializing with friends and neighbors. We are looking for team members who are interested in working for a restaurant with a focus on culinary excellence in a fast-casual setting. Positions are available immediately for the following:
Shift Leaders display exemplary professional and positive attitudes at all times. Shift Leaders are expected to perform each task in the restaurant and regularly help expedite food to ensure delivery of outstanding guest service. Shift Leaders assist the management team in meeting Company standards for quality food, service and sanitation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in the opening and closing of restaurant.
· Assist in counting out cash registers.
· Assist in stocking shelves with inventory and product.
· Expedite food to guests.
· Follow directions of management.
· Comply with Company policies, procedures, standards and specifications.
· Comply with state and federal laws governing safety and food handling.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent.
· Ability to read, write and verbally communicate well.
· Proficient math skills and comfort with numbers.
· Proficient computer skills.
· Demonstrates maturity and professional demeanor at all times.
· Friendly, outgoing personality.
· Well-groomed, professional appearance.
· Positive attitude and self-disciplined.
· Must be 18 years of age or older
Are you looking for your life changing opportunity? The Slim Chickens’ Brand relies on creating the best customer experience possible, and it all starts with you, our team members, in every restaurant from the opening bell to closing. It’s all about hospitality. In order to fulfill Slim Chickens’ expectations for a great customer experience, it is expected you will:
· Be present, mentally and physically
· Be at work on time for each shift
· Variable hours between 9:00AM and 11:00PM, including weekends (Some locations work until 1am)
· Schedule are provided in advance of the work week
· Be ready to deliver your best performance
· Bring your smile and a pleasant attitude
· Dress for success
· Be prepared to support your team mates in whatever role you are assigned
· Make every guest that walks through the doors or uses the drive-thru your personal responsibility
Slim Chickens can deliver a life changing opportunity! Slim Chickens is dedicated to being an employer of choice. We want to be the place you’ve always wanted to work. In order to make that happen Slim Chickens will:
· Provide uniform shirts and hats
· Provide a competitive wage and opportunities to advance
· Provide the tools and the training for your success as a team member
· Provide a friendly, supportive, family atmosphere
· Provide a safe, clean, and healthy work environment
· Ensure quality product is available to serve the guests
· Provide competitive benefits once eligibility is met
· Ensure compliance with all fair employment practices laws
· Compensation will be based on experience, skills, ability
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old