Server / Restaurant Team Member
We are looking for day and evening shift Front of the House Cashiers and Drive Thru Team Members!
Submit your information for immediate consideration! Slim Chickens has been recognized as one of the fastest growing brands in the fast-casual segment. With over 60 locations today and a fanatical following in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Nebraska and now Kansas, the eternally cool brand is an emerging as an employer of choice. Southern hospitality is not just for the South; everyone, everywhere can appreciate honest food, working and socializing with friends and neighbors. We are looking for team members who are interested in working for a restaurant with a focus on culinary excellence in a fast-casual setting.
Positions are available immediately for the following:
The Cashier/Runner serves as the face of Slim Chickens. They make that critical first and last impression with the Guests. They are the ones that must create the welcoming atmosphere that Guests will associate with Slim Chickens.
All cashiers who serve alcohol must be at the legal age of alcohol service in their state/local area.
To ensure a great Guest experience, the Cashier/Runner must:
· Possess a thorough understanding of the menu and be able to recommend items and answer any questions that Guests may have.
· Be adept at running the register as well as being comfortable handling cash and credit card transactions.
· Help Guests with take-out orders, as well as pre-bus and bus tables.
· Maintain the appearance of the restaurant from the Guests’ perspective. For example:
o The lobby and restrooms sparkling clean
o The condiment station clean and fully stocked
o The parking lot free from trash
o All green space presentable and inviting
Similar to the cashier/runner, Drive-Thru Team Members also deal directly with the Guest. Providing great Guest service in a drive thru environment can be challenging so this position is usually given to front of the house Team Members who have excelled in their current position.
The Drive-Thru Team Members will often work in tandem with the FOH to perform all FOH duties. Additionally, the drive thru Team Member must be able to:
· Communicate pleasantly and effectively with a Guest without being able to see them.
· Take orders and answer all questions that a drive thru Guest may have. It is very important that drive thru Team Members are able to articulate their answers in a clear and concise manner without face-to-face interaction.
· Multitask and communicate with two Guests at once. It is a common occurrence to be taking money and handing out an order at the window, while also having a Guest ordering from the drive thru speaker.
the best customer experience possible, and it all starts with you, our team members, in every restaurant from the opening bell to closing. It’s all about hospitality. In order to fulfill Slim Chickens’ expectations for a great customer experience, it is expected you will:
· Be present, mentally and physically
· Be at work on time for each shift
· Variable hours between 9:00AM and 11:00PM, including weekends
· Schedule are provided in advance of the work week
· Be ready to deliver your best performance
· Bring your smile and a pleasant attitude
· Dress for success
· Be prepared to support your team mates in whatever role you are assigned
· Make every guest that walks through the doors or uses the drive-thru your personal responsibility
Slim Chickens can deliver a life changing opportunity! Slim Chickens is dedicated to being an employer of choice. We want to be the place you’ve always wanted to work. In order to make that happen Slim Chickens will:
· Provide uniform shirts and hats
· Provide a competitive wage and opportunities to advance
· Provide the tools and the training for your success as a team member
· Provide a friendly, supportive, family atmosphere
· Provide a safe, clean, and healthy work environment
· Ensure quality product is available to serve the guests
· Provide competitive benefits once eligibility is met
· Ensure compliance with all fair employment practices laws
· Compensation will be based on experience, skills, ability
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old