• Understands all steps of service and dining room procedures
• Removes all dishes from table after guest has departed
• Clean, sanitize, and reset table
• Clean all chairs, booths, and floor area around table between each guest use
• Bring all dishware and glassware to dish area and place in respective areas
• Alert the host to open and clean tables
• Assist all servers throughout shift when needed
• Maintain service stations throughout shift
• Possess a knowledge of food and drinks served
• Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner
• Dispose of all trash properly
• Perform all daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning duties
• Maintain a professional, fun, and friendly attitude
• Maintain performance standards and motivates team through positive role modeling
• Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a manager at any time
• This position will spend 100% of the time standing
• Adhere to restaurant uniform policy at all times
• Able to report to work as scheduled
• Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat and water. As well as subject to loud noise.
• Must be able to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
• Reaches, bends, stoops, and wipes.