At Chick-fil-A, the team Leader role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. Team Leaders gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting our Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the Chick fil A experience.
The candidate for this position will work with the kitchen management team in pursuit of excellence in Back of House (BOH) Operations and Financial Management. Specifically this role as a leader is a critical component in ensuring that Chick-Fil-A Bald Hill Rd is successful in the following areas:
- Financial Stewardship management through Food Cost, Labor Cost and Repairs & Maint.
- Yearly & Quarterly Planning
- Back of House Staffing and Operations
- Leadership and People Development of Back of House Team
- Vision and Service Model compliance throughout all areas of oversight.
- Develop a restaurant culture of growth and hospitality minded team members and leaders. A culture of product knowledge, stewardship, excitement and generosity. Incorporate this into training, ongoing development, communications and everyday culture.
- Maintain vision alignment with the Operator and the Kitchen Management
- Ensure stewardship systems are taking place throughout the restaurant
- Create a center of excellence for area of responsibility by creating, leading, and implementing systems that will be the standard for innovation and high performance teams throughout Chick-fil-A.
- Support Kitchen Manager to create, maintain and approve all schedules and shift changes among BOH Team Members. Ensure that leaders are finding appropriate coverage for call-offs and no shows.
- Perform discipline for actions that do not meet CFA standards and execute discipline documentation for all team members who fail to meet expectations.
- Working with Kitchen Management during hiring process, completing resume screening, interviews and reference checks as necessary.
- Ensure Team Leaders are performing discipline for actions that do not meet Chick-fil-A standards as well as violations of the Team Member Handbook.
- Drive sales growth mentality and encourage creativity and innovation throughout the business.
- Create, maintain and approve all schedule and shift changes among Team Members. Ensure that leaders are finding appropriate coverage for call-offs and no shows.
- Follow all Chick-fil-A standards and procedures. Ensure and coach Team Members/Leaders to consistently follow all Chick-fil-A processes and procedures.
- Strategic thinker, Goal-oriented, Tech-savvy
- Great communicator both in handling difficult situations and a diverse team.
- Mature, dependable and results-oriented
- Very detailed oriented & keenly observant
- Professional marketing or communications experience
- Maintains a number of business and professional community contacts
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Ability to work well with the public/network
- Good business sense, achiever
- Good written/verbal communicator
- Strong project/time management skills
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Passionate about building relationships with clients
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Experience as a leader food service operations
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- This person must be skilled in time management.
- This person must be self-directed and highly organized.
- This person must master all knowledge and skills of every position in the Restaurant.
- Full Time/Part Time
- Age – 18 or older
- Saturday availability is a requirement
- No Experience Necessary
- Flexible Schedule
- Closed on Sundays
- Competitive Pay
- 401K plan
- Health Insurance
- College Scholarships
- Tuition Assistance
- Team Atmosphere
- Opportunity to learn from a strong leadership team
All of our team members have opportunities to grow every day. Here are just some of the positions you can grow into:
- Certified Trainer – Certified Trainers are responsible for the development of new team -members in the areas of standards and culture. They work hand in hand with new team members and coach them along the way.
- Team Leader – Team Leaders have the opportunity to lead their area to success each day. They put a plan together for their shifts and execute that plan to ensure a great work environment and excellent guest service.
- Grand Opening Certified Trainer – Grand Opening Trainers get the awesome opportunity of traveling to grand openings all across the country to help as new stores get their feet wet. They teach standards and culture to the next generation of Chick-fil-A team members.
- Restaurant Leader – Restaurant Leaders ensure the operations of the store are running correctly. They lead in ensuring Chick-fil-A standards are being met and guest service is of the highest quality.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old