Golf Course Maintenance - All Experience Levels Full Time - Summer Seasonal
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Northstar California is looking for golf maintenance staff to start this upcoming summer season and work through the whole season ending in late October. The golf maintenance staff is responsible for the general overall maintenance of the 18 hole golf course.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Equipment operation - mowers, maintenance vehicles and landscaping tools
- Golf course detail
- Turf repair
- Golf Course set-up
- Drainage projects
- Cultural practices- aerating, topdressing
- Irrigation- repair, hand watering
- Previous work experience in golf maintenance preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to work well with others will benefit a person in this position.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Must possess all of entry qualifications
- At least 2 years experience in golf maintenance.
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.”
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 138150