Assistant Store Manager
Reports to: Store Manager
Location: Various (MA, NH, RI, ME)
Hours: 32+ hours per week required
If you have a good attitude, like working with people and are ready to work hard, you have come to the right place. Nouria Energy is committed to hiring quality people and taking good care of them so they will take good care of our customers. Customers visit our stores for much more than a good value on gasoline and products, they come for the value of a warm smile and courteous welcome.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in overseeing the daily operation of the store. They are responsible for promoting total customer satisfaction by performing and monitoring specific job functions and duties so that each and every customer receives a great shopping experience.
- Maintain a courteous, friendly attitude
- Stock, re-stock inventory merchandise throughout facility
- Check in vendor deliveries
- Must have minimum of one year retail experience.
- Must have general computer knowledge.
- Complete required paperwork including shift report, gas reconciliation, cigarette counts, etc.
- Assist in training
- Assist Store Manager as needed.
- Must be able to read, write and operate electronic equipment and sales transactions.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to stand at all times
- Must be able to kneel, lift and bend up to 50 (fifty) pounds.
- Required to work any shift within operational hours of the store and weekends.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old