A PizzaRev General Manager sets and achieves the highest standard in all areas of restaurant oversight. This includes the employee experience, the customer experience, and financial results.
In addition to addressing the needs of the customers, General Managers oversee the training and development of restaurant employees and effectively attend to their needs. While communicating the needs and responsibilities of the store to the corporate entity is part of the job, management of the administration of the store will be your primary duty. This is a full time position requiring full availability.
Leading the restaurant team in successful day-to-day operations. Growth of Shift leaders and Supervisors with company objectives in mind. Solely responsible at the store for the interviewing, selecting, and hiring processes of all candidates.
Properly training and developing Crew members through quality orientations, development discussions, performance evaluations, and recognition, so that they are prepared for additional career opportunities. Coaching and counseling employees on a timely basis; making decisions on promotions and terminations of employees, and taking the appropriate action. This includes handling all general manager duties concerning Human Resources coordination.
Identifying talent, interviewing, and hiring new Crew Members. Demonstrating the management style that is reflective of PizzaRev’s values and culture. Fostering an environment of teamwork. Successfully communicating company changes/focus to the team. Ensuring that employees are paid properly and receive appropriate benefits. Writing schedules that meet the needs of the business, so that a great customer experience is delivered while also maintaining financial responsibility.
Supervising the staff is one of the main duties of a General Manager. This includes making sure that the staff is carrying out their assigned duties. Also, that schedules are followed, and that reporting via the shift leads and supervisors is handled according to our direction. Staff is expected to follow the rules and guidelines presented to them via training and our PizzaRev Handbook at all times! You will at all times be supervising our shift leaders, supervisors and crew members. A standard store may operate with over 25 employees.
The following duties are your primary duties:
- Adjust and manage labor – Schedule to Goals – perform proper edits and corrections in the POS system
- Maintain staff levels with cuts and adjustments
- Maintain cleanliness of restaurant - Daily Checklists and Logs in Place
- Manage Cash deposits and Safe Drops – Nightly Reconcile
- Manage Food Product and Inventory – Ordering Schedule – labeling – and temp log
- Respond to needs of corporate office
- Hiring and Training – Filing necessary paperwork (following Hiring and Orientation checklist)
- Maintain safety or the workplace through proper checklists and logs
- Performing regular staff meetings and coaching sessions
- Report Sales Tracking via weekly report
- Report Promotional Tracking via weekly report
- Managers Meeting Weekly
- Bank Drop to Wells Fargo in Person and Reconciliation of Cash reported
- (Every Monday and Friday)
- Payroll – According to guidelines and checklist
- Accounting-- Invoice Organization according to Guidelines – Every Monday
- Inventory and Purchasing Reports
- Daily Weekly Monthly Cleaning Logs
- Bi Monthly Payroll filing and organization
- *Monthly Reconciliation Form
Browse similar jobs (171)
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
Ft. Collins, Colorado 80524