PizzaRev’s Supervisor sets and achieves the highest standard in all areas of restaurant oversight, including the employee experience, the customer experience, and financial results. In addition to addressing the needs of the customers, supervisors oversee the training and development of restaurant employees and effectively attend to their needs.
Leading the restaurant team in successful day-to-day operations.
Properly training and developing Crew members through quality orientations, development discussions, performance evaluations, and recognition so that they are prepared for additional career opportunities. Coaching and counseling employees on a timely basis; making decisions on promotions and terminations of employees, and taking the appropriate action.
Identifying talent, interviewing, and hiring new Crew Members. Demonstrating the management style that is reflective of PizzaRev’s values and culture. Fostering an environment of teamwork. Successfully communicating company changes/focus to the team. Ensuring that employees are paid properly and receive appropriate benefits. Writing schedules that meet the needs of the business so that a great customer experience is delivered while also maintaining financial responsibility.
Building sales and managing the restaurant budget. Compiling, preparing, and maintaining P&L statements, budgets, and cost controls with regard to food, beverage, and labor goals. Implementing and practicing proper payroll procedures. Performing required administrative duties on time, including processing required paperwork. Ensuring that safety and security standards are emphasized and adhered to, and that employees are trained in appropriate responses to unsafe situations.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be able to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant personnel.
- Speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and employees.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills. Have the ability to speak, write, read, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location.
- Have the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Have previous restaurant management experience.
- Have applied experience handling OSHA, EEOC, and health department matters.
- Have knowledge of and the ability to use a PC and Microsoft Office Suite, and preferably Aloha POS.