- Greet and welcome all guests in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving food and drinks
- Assessing customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
We are looking for an enthusiastic Cocktail Server to provide excellent service to all guests while taking and serving food and beverage orders. Must be able to handle all financial transactions accurately. Effectively promote the bar and patio during shift. Perform all duties in accordance with laws and regulations. Compensation includes hourly wage and tips.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Provide timely service in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Keep assigned areas clean and empty of glasses and bottles.
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Perform all side-work at assigned station
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Constantly look for service opportunities and increase revenue with up-selling techniques.
- Respond to and resolve guest complaints when able.
- Answer guest questions and be knowledgeable about beverage, beer and food offerings
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Resume and proven working experience as a server or bartender
- Excellent knowledge of beers and in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy/POS Knowledge
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Shreveport ABO and Louisiana Responsible Vendors certificate
- Beer program certification