Our Crew members take pride in crafting gourmet pizzas and being an integral part of a Pizza Revolution. Crew Members are responsible for the following policies and procedures, principal responsibilities, which are not limited to:
- Completing hot and cold food preparation assignments accurately, neatly, and according to guidelines.
- Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes outlined by managers.
- Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume.
- Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line, including food temperature log.
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing food. Acting in accordance with the skills learned in their Food Handlers Certification.
- Being informed in regards to the appearance and taste of our product.
- Maintaining a safe work environment through proper use of equipment including oven, refrigeration, cutlery and machinery.
- Providing service that is truly above and beyond what is expected in a fast service restaurant.
- Always being able to provide the proper explanation of what differentiates PizzaRev, from other competitors in the Fast Service or the Pizza business.
- Consistently and accurately using forms and guidelines that are put in place by management.
- Following sanitation standards.
- Cleaning equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Acting as an ambassador for PizzaRev at work as well as outside of the workplace. PizzaRev Crew Members may have the opportunity to participate with our street team in off property promotions and are expected to act in accordance with our policies and procedures.
Specifics – Not Limited To
- Cook, date and package batches of food.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer while working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas; including restrooms.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as Stand Mixer, Dough Divider and our Oven.
- Pre-cook items such as bacon, in order to prepare them for later use.
- Prepare and serve beverages; also taking care of the Beverage Machine and connected equipment.
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Order and take delivery of supplies.
- Prepare dough, following the recipe.
- Schedule activities and equipment use with managers, using information about daily menus to help coordinate cooking times.
- Serve orders to customers at counters or tables.
- Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers using our POS system.
- Receive product and store properly, often lifting items and placing them on high shelving, lifting items of substantial weight.
The Position will Report to Management.
Browse similar jobs (424)
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106
Shreveport, Louisiana 71106