Welcome to AutoZone!
If you're ready to see where your DRIVE can take you and enjoy providing excellent customer service, we'd love to have you join the AutoZone team. As an AutoZoner, you'll be part of a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 corporation that operates over 4600 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Brazil, and is the largest auto parts chain in America.
AutoZoners always put customers first. Although specific job duties may differ depending on the store location and staffing needs, these responsibilties are required of all AutoZoners:
- Arriving at your scheduled time.
- Maintaining a positive enthusiastic customer friendly attitude.
- Following company policies, procedures and management direction.
- Completing necessary training requirements.
- Cleaning public areas including the bathroom.
- Loading and unloading our trucks and stocking shelves.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and following a company dresscode.
To be a successful AutoZoner you must:
- Enjoy helping people and providing exceptional customer service.
- Be willing to work evening, weekend and holiday shifts as scheduled.
- Be flexible enough to cover and change your shifts based on business demands.
- Previous retail or automotive aftermarket experience is preferred but not required.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old