Tommy John was born in 2008 from the desire to reinvent men’s underwear by creating profoundly comfortable products that combine the best fabric, fit and functionality on the market. Functional design and smart fabrics mean no more bunching, squishing or riding up. You deserve to be this comfortable.
Tommy John, in partnership with Headway Workforce Solutions, is seeking a Brand Ambassador in San Francisco, CA and surrounding areas. In this role you will become the face of our brand and our mission at various retailers.
As a Brand Ambassador, you will….
- Schedule visits with department or store manager and meet with manager upon arrival
- Ensure stock is on the floor
- Merchandise according to Tommy John directive and negotiate space as possible
- Train and inspire management, visual team and sales associates
- Complete store visit report with before/after photography for each visit
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in sales, retail, merchandising, and / or fashion is a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional floor merchandising skills
- Results-focused, team-oriented, and articulate
Why You’ll Love Working for Tommy John as a Brand Ambassador
- Earn between $12 – $16 per hour, based on experience
- Part-Time hours
- Between 10 – 40 hours per month based on location
- Great place to work® Certified
- Opportunity for full-time work and career growth
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old