Bartender – Bull City Hospitality at the Durham Bulls
Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings? If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team... the Durham Bulls!
We are seeking an experienced part-time Bartender to work at the Historic Durham Bulls Stadium.
Serves alcoholic beverages to guests responsibly, in accordance with Bull City Hospitality and North Carolina alcohol policies. This position pays $7.25 per hour plus tips.
- Set, maintenance and operation of the bar
- Receives drink orders from patrons or servers
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, request identification, adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons following standard recipes and using company standardized proportions, serves wine and bottled beer or draws draught beer
- Enters drink orders in Point of Sale, collects payment from patrons for drinks served and makes correct change
- Completes daily inventory sheets properly
- Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors, beverages, condiments and supplies
- Cleans and stores bar equipment and bar stock
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned
- Washes and Sanitizes glassware and bar utensils
- Replenishes appetizers and/or garnishes as needed
- Reports all hazards and accidents immediately
Abilities, Knowledge, Requirements & Skills
- Excellent guest service skills, ability to adhere to Bull City Hospitality’s standards
- Possess basic knowledge of standard drink recipes and alcohol brand names
- Listening skills with the ability to take beverage orders and fill those orders correctly
- Ability to remain standing for entire length of shift
- Constant walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions
- Age 21 or older
Perks include generous discounts on all tickets and merchandise when you present your employee badge! Enjoy a fun and exciting atmosphere in our beautiful newly-renovated stadium, a set schedule, and meet your favorite MiLB mascot, Wool E. Bull!
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old