- Maintain a safe, sanitary, and secure environment at all times by cleaning and sanitizing your work station before, during, and after your shift.
- Use and maintain all equipment, tools and utensils safely and only for their intended purpose.
- Prioritize and complete all assigned Barista station tasks, prep work, sidework, and station set up for maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Demonstrate a passion and understanding for beverages by preparing and portioning all beverages according to LYFE Kitchen’s standards, recipes, and specifications.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of all menu items by being able to describe the ingredients, nutritional benefits, and known allergens.
- Participate in Quality Assurance checks with Manager by preparing beverages as identified by the Manager on Duty to ensure quality of product, accurate preparation, garnishing, and serving.
- Maintain cost control procedures including efficient energy management procedures within your control.
- Prepare beverages with ticket only.
- Change wine and beer kegs.
- Handle product properly according to safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Utilize all tools properly.
- Provide genuine hospitality to all Guests.
- Resolve every Guest opportunity in a manner that demonstrates our values and commitment to meet the needs of our Guests.
- Complete daily and weekly stocking and cleaning assignments/projects.
- Maintain a professional restaurant image including a clean appearance with proper uniform according to standard.
- Ensure a harassment-free environment through proper personal conduct.
- Use respectful language with Guests, Team Members, and Managers at all times.
- Ask for help whenever it is needed.
- Respond appropriately in emergency situations to avoid danger to self, Team Members, and Guests; remain calm at all times.
- Complete required and ongoing training for the position.
- Learn other FOH positions to foster teamwork during high volume meal periods.
- Assist other FOH Team Members as needed.
- Maintain clean, organized reach-ins, walk-ins, freezers, and other storage locations.
- Perform any other tasks or duties as assigned by a Manager.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with and receive instructions from Managers and other Team Members.
• Must work well with limited supervision within specific position functions, but must be able to interact with other Team Members to accomplish work.
• Must have sufficient mobility including, but not limited to bending, turning, twisting upper body, reaching.
• Be able to transport and carry objects (such as cases of product, wine/beer kegs, and food plates) up to 50 pounds.
• Be able to wipe down counters, maintain a clean station area, and pick up any debris off the floor in all areas of the restaurant.
• Must be able to work while standing and moving at a rapid pace as the job requires.
• Must be able to complete the job functions in a variety of temperature ranges, including cold temperatures in the cooler/freezer and warm temperatures in the kitchen area.
• Must meet any federal, state, county, or municipal regulations pertaining to the service of food and beverages.