Certified Home Health Aide CHHA - Live-in fill-in and overnight shiftsHome Instead Senior Care has immediate need for CHHAs to work with existing live-in clients to provide respite for full time live-in CHHAs. This position will allow you to care for many different clients throughout Monmouth County for a period of 3 days to 2 months. Future permanent cases will offered if you are successful in this position. There are also opportunities for overnight shifts.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a Certified Home Health Aide:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check and drug screen
- Must have a current physical (within the past calendar year)
- One step PPD. If you have had a positive PPD - we need a current chest xray from your doctor with the results and it must state that you had the chest x-ray done due to a positive PPD. The chest x-ray must be within the calendar year.
- MMR Vaccination OR Rubella and Rubeola titers.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.