Customers Service Representative
Are you looking for a great opportunity and an excellent company to showcase your retail and customer service skills?
PrideStaff is looking for top customer service talent to join our client’s team. Their company is made up of a team of professionals who are proud to show they care about customers and each other. They offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and are always looking for talented, energetic and community-minded people with experience working in a wide range of fields.
Competitive hourly wages and benefits packages... Join our team to receive:
- Starting hourly wage above market average
- Low premiums on exceptional medical coverage
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - 100% vested Day 1
- Discounted personal services
- Company paid logo attire
- Flexible schedule
- Privately owned
- Friendly Fun atmosphere
Retail Customer Service Associates provide outstanding customer service and superior attention to the needs of the retail store operation.
The Job Duties for our Retail Customer Service Associates include:
- Providing strong understanding of the technology around company products and services.
- Maintaining detailed sales product knowledge and competitive information.
- Evaluating customer product needs and making appropriate recommendations.
- Utilizing techniques to proactively retain existing customers.
- Handling high volumes of payment activity and maximizing the customer experience.
- Working in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- High School Diploma
- Some college preferred
- 1-3 years related retail experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to showcase your Customer Service, Initiative and Problem Solving competencies
- At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old