Looking for a career in Store Management? Are you a working Manager that leads by example?
Orscheln Farm & Home is seeking individuals with 3+ years experience in retail management, effective people skills, excels in leading and directing, and makes customer service a number one priority to fill the Store Manager opening at the Hastings, NE store location. Agriculture background and hardlines experience preferred. Temporary relocation is a requirement for training. Relocation limitations are determined and agreed upon prior to hire. A competitive salary with bonus potential compliments a comprehensive benefit package.
Apply Online with salary requirements and relocation availability.
Company-wide Management Opportunities Viewable Online
Orscheln Farm and Home is a family owned, retail chain celebrating its 55th year in business. Since opening their first store in Sedalia, MO in 1960, the company has grown to over 169 stores across the Midwest. Their philosophy is committed to keeping rural America alive, strong and growing. Orscheln offers products in the categories of farm, animal health, livestock & pet feed, pet supplies, lawn & garden, hardware, plumbing, electrical, work & western clothing, automotive & tires. Orscheln stores continually strive to improve their product selection and services that meet the everyday needs of today’s farm and suburban customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Hands-on working manager position in a fast-paced farm and home retail operation.
- Should possess a minimum of three years retail management/supervisory experience, effective people skills, and excel in leading and directing.
- Temporary relocation is generally a requirement for training.
- Relocation limitations are determined and agreed upon prior to hire.
- Agriculture background, product knowledge, retail management and hardlines experience preferred.
- Must be committed to excellent and efficient customer service.
Benefits for Full Time Associates include:
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Products (Accident Only, Critical Illness, Cancer)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- FSA, HSA
- Credit Union
- Paid Days (Vacation, Personal, Holidays)
- Farm & Home and other select business discounts