Local Store Marketing Coordinator
Promote Golden Corral within the restaurant’s four walls and within in the community. Assist in generating increased sales and guest counts through in-house and local store marketing efforts as directed by the General Manager/Operating Partner. Must be able to successfully complete the Marketing Expert training checklist and pass the training test.
Requirements: Friendly, customer-focused individuals who enjoy serving others in a team environment.
Marketing Program Implementations:
- Support execution of national marketing efforts and reinforce national promotions with local store marketing activities.
- Supports Motor Coach program and activities involved in increasing restaurant involvement.
- Obtain approval for all marketing plans from the General Manager/Operating Partner.
- Follow through on all details of the marketing programs.
- Analyze the restaurant’s current business position in the market with the General Manager/Operating Partner and District Manager.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the restaurant’s current LSM programs.
- Evaluate each program with the General Manager/Operating Partner upon completion to determine what went smoothly and how things can be improved for the next campaign.
- Complete tracking reports and submit to General Manager/Operating Partner on a weekly basis.