Loading Dock Attendant, Grand Summit Hotel - Park City Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain the loading dock facility in a clean, safe condition at all times.
- Develop relationships with merchants, vendors and complex occupants to facilitate their needs of the loading dock facility.
- Track all activity within the facility.
- Ensure the area and its contents are securely and neatly maintained.
- Ensure loading dock rules and regulations are being adhered to.
- Perform basic ordering, processing, and record-keeping tasks.
- Responsible for receiving, unpacking, examining goods, and ensuring entire order is received.
- Work with supervisor to develop, prioritize, and effectively implement the area work list.
- Partner with the Base Ops and Environmental teams to maintain the trash and recycling operations in an acceptable manner.
- Appropriately use hand carts, dollies, or similar equipment to move goods and fill orders.
- Load, unload, move, and store supplies and goods on pallets, trays, and shelves.
- Appropriately use power equipment and forklift to move goods and fill orders.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English - required.
- Stand, sit, kneel, walk, strong eye sight - required.
- Valid Driver's License - required.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis - required.
- Basic computer skills, MS Office and Internet - required.
- At least 2 years of light duty equipment operations experience - required.
- Record keeping, data entry, and strong organizational skills - required.
- Ability to work in a variety of summer and winter outdoor conditions - preferred.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 139828