Kirkland’s Inc. is a leading specialty retailer of home décor in the United States, operating 350 stores in 37 states. Kirkland’s was co-founded in 1966 by our current Chairman Emeritus, Carl Kirkland. We opened our first store in Jackson, Tennessee and have grown steadily thereafter. Our stores offer a unique combination of style and value that has led to our emergence as a leader in home décor and has enabled us to develop a strong customer loyalty.
Your responsibility as a Team Member is to provide a fulfilling shopping experience to all Customers. You are required to have a level of comfort in building rapport through Customer interactions
- Greet and acknowledge all Customers and build rapport with guests to establish repeat business
- Show merchandise that provides solutions to Customers’ needs
- Work effectively with other Team Member
- Understand store operations as it relates to register transactions, freight processing, merchandise placement and product replenishment
- Assist in floor moves, visual display maintenance and housekeeping and the coordination of the freight flow process to ensure sales floor representation of all merchandise
- Help in maintaining an efficient and organized stockroom
- Some High School
- Able to lift and move 45 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Lift and move bulky merchandise on a regular basis and climb ladders
- Stoop, bend, climb and lift to stock and retrieve merchandise from stockroom and sales floor on a regular basis
- Able to work weekends, holidays and evenings and have a flexible work schedule
- Attend and participate in meetings as required
- Related job experience
If your skills match the needs of the business, the hiring manager will be in touch with you shortly.