- MSE Branded Foods of South Carolina, LLC - Myrtle Beach Airport Restaurant
- Job Title
- Assistant General Manager & Supervisors
- Job Type
- Full-time, Part-time
- 1100 Jetport Rd.
Myrtle beach, SC 29577
Assistant General Manager & Supervisors
Assistant General Manager
MSE Branded Foods – Myrtle Beach Airport Restaurants – Myrtle Beach, SC
A career with MSE Branded Foods is more than just a job; it’s a stepping-stone to a successful future in the progressive workplace of restaurant and retail business. We are looking for a talented person to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties while providing excellent customer service based on the company’s standards. We are seeking an energetic and positive Assistant General Manager with expert leadership and training abilities, who is proficient in all roles of food preparation and exceptional customer service.
Our Team Members are valued persons whose individual contributions are integral to our overall success. New Assistant Managers will work closely with the General and Regional managers who will invest their time and energy into helping you develop and expand your job and people skills; and pave the way for advancement opportunities. MSE Branded Foods offers first class pay along with bonus and incentive opportunities to our employees.
MSE Branded Foods, Inc. supports our independently owned concepts which include Boardwalk Café, Steak & Shake, Nacho Hippo, Caribou Coffee and Subway located on the Concourse at the Myrtle Beach Airport. The role of Assistant General Manager is a full time position.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the restaurant. Responsible for teaching, training, and leading Team Members. Must present a professional image at all times. Must coach, counsel, and develop Team Members to maximize sales and profitability, control expenses, meet budgetary constraints, handle Guest complaints, and ensure sanitation, safety and food quality. The Manager is a champion of the company standards and is expected to consistently model the behavior expected of Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
- Ensure each guest receives excellent service by leading and modeling the MSE standards.
- Recruit, train, develop, and communicate through consistent daily interactions with all Team Members
- Complete focal point review development plans for Team Members, including regular one-on-one follow-up regarding the progress of the development plans.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, all state and federal wage and hour regulations, and restaurant filing responsibilities.
- Manage all processes including line checks, pull thaw, prep lists, food inventory, beverage cost, truck orders, food safety, etc.
- Verify that all food is prepared to spec with regard to portion, preparation, and plate presentation
- Responsible and accountable for key results to include food cost, inventory levels, utility usage, and Health Department ratings.
- Responsible for execution of new initiatives including new product and menu rollouts
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or High School equivalency required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Requires 1-2 years management experience at MSE or other restaurant concept.
May be required to submit to E-Verify screening and pass a background check as required by Homeland Security and/or MSE Branded Foods as a condition of employment.
COMPUTER SKILLS Basic computer skills required, proficient with various POS software and ERP type systems
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS This position requires regular attendance; the ability to work 55 hours per week is required; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.; requires ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old