Abuelo’s is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the federal E-Verify program.
Abuelo’s is currently looking for Hosts to join our Team. At Abuelo’s our motto is “Serving with H.E.A.R.T.S. in Mind” and for us service starts at the front door! Our Hosts provide guests with a warm, welcoming greeting and ensure that our guests are seated in a timely manner. They also provide each guest with a sincere and heartfelt thank you as they leave. If this sounds like a Team you would like to be a part of please come in and apply with us TODAY!
For almost 30 years, Abuelo's Team Members have had an incredible sense of pride in everything we do, from our made-from-scratch Mexican food we serve, to the gracious hospitality we provide. On each visit, our guests are welcomed into our home and our passion ensures that they have a great experience each and every time.
Come join our Team of gracious Hosts TODAY!
• Experience is not required, we have an excellent training program that can help you learn our business!
• Great attitude
• Friendly smile
• Passion for people and service
• Willingness to learn
• Reliable transportation
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Eligible to work in the U.S. and pass E-Verify
• Flexible Scheduling -- Variable Shifts - Morning AM, Daytime, Evening PM
• Career growth potential (more than 50% of our management team were promoted from within!)
• Paid time off for those who qualify
• Top Pay
• Best-in-class Training
• Discounts on cell phones, Dell PC's and so much more!
Similar roles include Hostess, Host, Hosts, Hostesses, Greeter, Reception, Customer Service, Table Server, Seater, Front of House, FOH