Fresquez ConcessionsWe have a full-time opening for a Fresquez Concessions.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Fresquez Concessions is looking for a General Manager to run Tia Juanita's Pronto located in the Albuquerque Sunport.
Benefits for working for us:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Meal discounts
- Advancement opportunities
Summary/Objective: “Doing business with integrity while serving our guests exceptionally.”
Oversee and manage the operations of a single or multi-unit restaurant. This includes managing the operations, and building, coaching, developing, and mentoring staff. Have excellent team leadership. Exemplify integrity and accountability. Satisfy customers by providing an exceptional dining experience. Provide a passion for being the best in the business. Provide effective leadership and guidance to crew to achieve operational success. A GM must be able to perform all job functions of each crew position, including customer service, product preparation, cash accountability, achieve sales and labor goals, and the ability to drive a company vehicle and travel, if needed.
- Acts as a leadership role model while consistently exhibiting Fresquez Vision, Mission and Values.
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Participates in recruitment efforts of non-exempt staff; assists with pre-employment process such as first interview, second interview, drug screening, helps coordinate and attend job fairs.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing inventory and audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; achieving sales and labor goals; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Obtains ServSafe certification, as a manager. Ensure that the restaurant is in compliance with FDA food code;
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
- Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Publicizes the restaurant by designing and placing advertisements; inviting food editors to review the restaurant; contacting local, regional, and national magazines with feature ideas; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
- Develops, implements and maintains product specification and recipe books, to ensure product consistency across all restaurant concepts.
- Assists department in carrying out various operational programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Perrforms all duties in compliance with internal procedures, external regulations s and brings compliance issues to upper management and Human Resources.
- Performs other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Strong business acumen and leadership experience with a proven track record of acting as a strategic business partner in an operations environment.
- Ability to lead though influence in a collaborate environment.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with clients on solving business/operational issues.
- Demonstrated communication abilities at multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated organization skills leading to the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
Organization/Prioritization, Time Management, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting/Researching Results, Verbal and Written Communication Proficiency, Ethical Conduct, High Integrity, Confidentiality, Personal Responsibility, Accountability, Initiative, Accuracy, Follow Up/Through Skills, Dependability, Problem-Solving Skills, Positive Attitude, Teamwork Oriented, Self-Motivated, Independent Judgement and Professional Appearance
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive leadership experience in the restaurant/hospitality sector, with a focus on restaurant operations; Restaurant industry experience preferred. Culinary experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to operate
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant food safety and sanitation laws, principles, procedures, and practices.
- Experience teaching, coaching, and training adults in a variety of environments and situations (technical, skills training as well as soft skills, leadership)
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to coach and motivate others to achieve departmental, and company goals
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to partner with others to achieve results/resolution; an innovative and forward thinking leader
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams to develop new business, training, and operational efficiency solutions
- Ability to handle high stress situations, ambiguity, and changing priorities
- Proficient Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet skills
- Licensed to operate an automobile without hours of operations restrictions
- Must meet any state, county or municipal regulation pertaining to health risk concerns about food handling
- Must be able to work with Fresquez menu products, as well as work around potentially hazardous chemicals (i.e., cleaning products)
- The ability to drive, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time
- Prepare special reports/assist on special projects as needed or requested.
- Detail oriented.
- Good PC competency such as the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and other related software.
- Knowledge of ADP payroll software.
- Professional behavior that contributes to creating an environment of respect and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple priorities, to complete tasks/projects in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace in an effective manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and to be flexible and adept to varying and changing demands.
- Effective and friendly interpersonal communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
How to Apply:
Apply directly on Snag a job
If you have any additional questions call us at our home office 505.884.7484.